- Order number: CY-S-3061R_V2m
The CyFlow® Cube 6 (V2m) is a compact bench-top flow cytometer for the analysis of microorganisms, single cells and microscopic particles. The CyFlow® Cube 6 (V2m) is a CyFlow® Cube 6 model that comes with a standardised laser configuration, which is an optimal solution for dedicated applications.
The easy-to-use CyView™ software provides instrument control, data acquisition and real-time data analysis. Furthermore, the CyFlow® Cube 6 (V2m) offers true volumetric absolute counting (TVAC) which allows displaying of particle concentrations for any subsets of particles without the need of reference beads. In addition, FCS Express is included for powerful analysis and standardised reporting capabilities.
- Excitation source: Blue laser 488nm,50mW
- Physical detectors: Size and complexity (FSC and SSC)
- Optical dectectors: 3 color channels: FL1 (green), FL2 (orange) and FL3 (red)
- Standalone instrument Dimensions: L 385 mm x W 280 mm x H 290 mm (H 528 mm with open display)
- Weight: 18kg